sql - The OLE DB provider "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0" for linked server "(null)" -


I am trying to run the following statement but I am currently receiving the error message below. I searched the answers without any end and no one worked for me. I'm running Office 365 (64bit) I have loaded Microsoft Access Database Engine (64 bit). I will be using SSDT and SQL Server 2012 in Visual Studio 2013 Together with I do not have access to the changing environment or startup parameters for SQL Server. . Any help appreciated

  select * from OPENROWSET ('Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.15.0', 'Excel 12.0; Database = C: \ Users \ Username \ Folder \ SomeFile.xlsx ;; HDR = No; IMX = 1 ', [Table 1 $])   
  • Message 739 9, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 OLE DB Provider "Microsoft. "OLEDB.15.0" for the linked server "(empty)" reported an error. The provider did not provide any information about the error.
  • "Data source source" Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.15.0 Server "(empty)" of OLE DB Provider for message 7303, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 link.

    Here's what I've tried:

    First of all, I attended ...

      sp_configure 'Show advanced options ', 1; Reconfigure; Geo sp_configure 'ad hoc distributed query', 1; Reconfigure; . From GO   

    ... with some love after this

      EXEC sys.sp_addsrvrolemember @loginame = n '& lt; & Lt; Domain \ user & gt; & Gt; ', @viranum = en'systemin'; GO EXEC master.dbo.sp_MSset_oledb_prop N'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.15.0 ', N'AllowInProcess', 1 GO EXEC master.dbo.sp_MSset_oledb_prop N'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.15.0 ', N'DynamicParameters', 1 GO < / Code>  

    I changed the code to read Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 because I have also seen that there is still no love.

    I also checked the permissions of C: \ Users \ MSSQLServer \ AppData \ Local \ Temporary and C: Windows \ ServiceProfiles \ NetworkService \ AppData \ Local for which the following complete control is provided: The system, Finally, I tried to change the 32 bit version of Microsoft Access Database Engine which is not working.

    P>

    SQL Server default MSSQLSERVER account is not liked for any reason Does not. It is the problem of change in the local user account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -