WCF: SOAP 1.2 - How do I send an empty header element? -


I am trying to send data to the SOAP Web service that adheres to the SOAP 1.2 standard and the certificate for authentication Uses.

I have taken the file of the WSDL file and XSD and generated the WCF service client.

My problem is that the XML generated by WCF is when a call is made, then there is a long element in which several security alerts are included. The header must be empty according to the documentation for the service.

  & lt; Soap: Header / & gt;   

What will WCF send in the context of the headers? I am not generally well-versed in SOAP, so any advice is welcome.

thanks

If you do not have any content in the header You just need to use a basic HttpBinding with a security, if you talk about the format of the specially tagged tag, then you will need to apply it and implement this argument there. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -