ada - Storage_Error on array declaration -


I have a problem with the function written in ADA 95. When the function is called, then before I perform the first statement, Storage_Error (which is a log message). By commenting on announcements and tests, I have reduced the problem from the line below:

  Field_Values: Message_Field_Array;   

The relevant type definition for Message_Field_Array is as follows:

  Type Extract_Field_Type Record field: string (1. Comms.Buffer_Type'Size): = (Other = & gt; ''); Charcoa: Integer: = 0; End record; Type Message_Field (Message, DATETIME, EPOCH, GPS_CLASS, OBJECT_NAME, Train, Lat, LNG); Type Message_Field_Array is the array of Extract_Field_Type (Message_Field'Range);   

I have clearly remembered something what I have set up here in what is wrong?

Your sources are incomplete, but I guess your error is 'size Is to use, where you mean 'length .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -