android - Run Lint from console for only selected files -


I am trying to create a custom Git pre-commit hook which can be lit from the console ("gradlew" Using Lint) Potential issues However, I can not find how to run lint only in the provided files if I run something.

  ./ gradlew app: lint   

Lint analyzes all project files, and this operation can take quite a while. In, there is a "incremental lint" section, in which something does cover anything like I see. I have also come to know that it is similar to my problem, but seems more specific because it is "automatically" files lined up.

In short: Is it possible to run the lint from the command line on the collection of files? Or am I worried about running it for the entire project?

Best Relationship

A dedicated Lint CLI Available, which allows to see special directories / files [1].

Example:

  Lit The Directory Search / lint or OneParticularFile.xml   

- Check Together you are also free to limit the checks you are being given. See lint --help for more information.

One comment: If you are feeling something like this ...

  Main: Error: "main" is a grade project to accurately analyze the grading projects For this, you should run "gradlew: lint" instead. In the directory structure [Lintier]   

... just CD

  1. < / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -