Assign Max() MySQL command to a variable in PHP -


In my mysql database, I enter an entry in DB, and then I need to get the number of that last entry. I have set it on auto-pay increment Question "Use Select from the table" (id); Works fine in the database, I need to capture that number into a variable in PHP.

  $ rowSQL = mysqli_query ($ con, "MAX (ID) from selection table"); $ Line = mysqli_fetch_assoc ($ line sql); $ Largest uid = $ line ['max']; Counterpart $ largest UID;   

Thanks for the help!

AS in your query modifier this modifier nicknamed your selected item $ rowSQL = mysqli_query ($ con, "select MAX (ID) table from AS max"); $ Line = mysqli_fetch_assoc ($ line sql); $ Largest UID = $ line ['maxid']; Counterpart $ largest UID;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -