c++ - Generate mouse events using Qt framework -


I am using the QT framework and I would like to generate mouse events outside of my application window.

So far I have been able to use the mouse pointer to use them:

  QGuiApplication :: Override Cursor () - & gt; Setpos (X, Y);   

How do I click the left mouse button, click the middle button, click on the right button and mouse wheel movement? A few years ago I wrote a driver for GUI testing (mouse and keyboard). Drivers have been developed for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. You can see there is an OS dependent mouse driver implementation for Windows. In addition you can see other implementations. This is an open source project, you can use it for free code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -