class - Calling a Lua function from within an object instance -


"itemprop =" text ">

I think that creates a scene and within the visual function it creates a deck object and a function is wonGame A main lua file () that checks the play when the game has won

  local musician = ("composer") function view:. "Deck" myDeck = deck: New () function wonGame () print ("You have won the game") and end   

My question - I need deck class How can I call the function () within the file? For example, I have a function deck class

  function checkCondition (e) if (somethingTrue) wonGame () --This main file should be the end function at the end    

You can always try and apply a representative to ex:

Basically this means you have a property in the 'deck' which combines back into 'view' when you make your deck you will decide something like <

  Deck.SceneDelegate = self   

Then you can just say in the deck

  View the scene. Von game ()    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -