css - Changing font color without using color style -


I am currently using a content management system that automatically style = "color: white;" Inline CSS, but I have to change the font color of a certain element to white. Is there any such move that I can use it which can show the font in white form without using color: white ? (Note that white could be #fff here, RGB (0,0,0) ect)

Note:

I can not define a CSS class because & Lt; style & gt; Tags are completely removed, and any inline color definition is "Color:;; I was hoping for a solution, where I want to show some such black color, in which some black Color looks, or something is difficult

color: #ffffff; White hex, even if they check against that color: RGB (0, 0, 0); or RGBA (0,0,0,1); < / Code>

or better yet Use of S squares:

HTML

  
>

css

  white {color: #ffffff;}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -