debugging - Restore memory dump -


If a computer is in trial without a debugger, then a client's computer says, a bug has arrived This program may be messed up actually did not crash, I know that I can take a memory dump using Windows Task Manager (right click on the correct name, create a dump file).

I can peep around in memory with WinDbg, etc., but what would be most useful to me to restore the dump to memory so that I can communicate with the program. Is this possible? if so, how? Is there a device that can restore it or I need to write it myself?

Typical usermod dump or minidump does not have enough information to do this though they are all wormodode memory , They do not have kernel memory, so open handles to kernel resources such as files or network sockets will not be included in the dump (and even if they were, the probability of hard disk is also the most replaceable, hence hard Write your disc to your system Can be corrupted more).

The only way to restore a memory dump is to restore the entire memory and all other states such as the hard disk state, which can be done with most of the virtual machine software (which, however, Disconnecting all of your network connections will restore; By thankfully most programs can lose lost network connections compared to lost file handles).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -