java ee - Store JBoss (Wildfly) logs on database -


Is there no way to store jebaus logs in Hbbase, Infinine or elastic search? Or, is it to create a new log handler in my application to store data in the database (this is not the new Jbus module because I want to use the CDI).

No, I do not know custom log handlers are created as modules and do not load from the application Can be done because the applications are not yet loading when the logging subsystem starts. Here's how to create a custom log handler:

  • Why is the need to use BTW cds? And if dependency injections are important to you, then you can be sure that the F.I. Can also be used. Guice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -