java - Get the name of file as parameter in a batch application -


I have created a batch file that passes some arguments to run a jar file.
I want that when I have a Jar file, then it should be taken as an argument. But when I do this, it only runs the batch file and does not take the file as an argument. Please help me

The way to do this is:

   < / Pre> 

As Alex K. has said, % 1 is the first operator provided to the batch file. <

% 1 is the value of the file name when the file is dragged into the batch file.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -