javascript - D3.js exit transition: delay has no effectD3 -


I have a D3 bulbart where I am trying to get the selection of the text in the bubble so that Delay code for removal of tasks done; But there is no effect of the delay ... the sequence of code below deals with the removal of delay (1);

All other changes in my bubblechart work as expected.

Any idea how I can do a delay? Thanks! // ... Exits existing data elements with data, transfer 0-radius to Gdata Join.ext (). Select all ("text"). Transcision () Delay (1) .remove (); Select gDataJoin.exit () all ("Circle"). Transcision () Duration (transit time) .attr ("r", 0); GDataJoin.exit (). Infection (). Delay (transition time) .remove ();

delay (1) is same delay This is working 1 milliseconds - for milliseconds.

Change to:

  gDataJoin.exit (). All ("text"). Delay (1000). Deletion (); GDataJoin.exit () Select all ("circle"). Transcision () Duration (transit time) .attr ("r", 0); GDataJoin.exit (). Infection (). Delay (transition time) .remove ();    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -