javascript - jQuery in Sublime text? Code not working -


I'm thinking if you can help I see my code in Firefox Build System using Subleam Text 3 I am HTML and CSS are fine but despite being properly linked, my jQuery does not work. Here's my code:

I've just seen one thing, you're adding the class and immediately It has to be removed on the hinges so div is unaffected

Try this code, if you are just trying to add the class to the hover and remove it when it is not deleted

  $ ('# manifesto'). Mouseover (function () {$ (this) .addClass ('manifestotitle');}). Mouse Out (function () ($ (this) .removeClass ('manifestotitle');});   

For reference refer to the following jsfiddle:

Hope this help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -