linux - Two OwnCloud instances on the same server -


I want to keep my data in an encrypted and encrypted form (more sensitive data) in both OwnCloud. As far as I know, Oncloud can specifically encrypt "all or nothing". Because of that, I have two OC instances on the same physical server. How can I configure Apache server and OwnCloud to operate with two examples? Any examples? I use the Oklawwad version 6.0.4 on the Magazine VERS3 server.

You can only have two different virtual hosts, two separate databases and two separate autocomplete data With directories.

  & lt; VirtualHost *: 443 & gt; ServerName Secure-owncloud.your- Domain DocumentRoot / var / www / secure-owncloud & lt; / VirtualHost & gt; & Lt; VirtualHost *: 80 & gt; ServerName Unsecured-owncloud.your-domain DocumentRoot / var / www / unsafe-owncloud & lt; / VirtualHost & gt;   

You must also add the https configuration, and make sure that each AutoCLD (secure and non-secure) has different data-dir (ej. / Var / unsecured-data-diary and / Var / secure-data-dir)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -