Need to pass long text variables from JavaScript to PHP -


Amateur here ... I have an SSL query, need to pass the variable on the JS page and on a PHP webpage I know how to pass more simple variables through the URL, but I'm struggling to find and implement the most efficient way to pass a long string, i.e. the text description of a point

Here on the JS side, I have:

  downloadUrl ("php_genxml1.php") Maroh (data) {var xml = data.responseXML; on Issue = xml.documentElement.getElementsByTagName ("point"); (For I = 0; I & lt; points.length; i ++) {var ID = [I] .getAttribute ("id"); var name = number [i] .getAttribute ("name"); description = number [i] .getAttribute ("description"); var url = "? PHPWebPage.php Name = "+ name +" & id = "+ id;   

To get the ID from uRL, I have used the stuff like standard

  $ id = $ _ receive ['id'];   

I know that I can run a closed based query again this url The ID, but it does certainly not the most efficient. Whatever price I know for my options (array, session, etc.)

Thanks for any help, C

Instead of posting data try. It also makes you less likely to edit your URLs in the browser. They do not want this to get the data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -