node.js - Receiving Leap data from WebSocket server to Unity3D directly -


I try to make a connection between Leap Motion and mobile devices in Unity 3D, through node. Js. There are two examples that make me node. Found online using JS, and Now, I have successfully obtained data from Leap Motion in this process:

  1. Receiving JSON-formatted messages from "localhost: 6437" in node.js
  2. received Parsing and writing
  3. Reading stream from the port: 8000 in Unity 3D

    However, I wonder if it is possible that data on any other port (i "localhost : 8000 ") to get data directly from" localhost: 6437 "? So probably does not require node.js I tried to write in C # using the TCP client, but when I check "NetworkStream.DataAvailable" it returns false. Thanks for your help.

    For this you will need a webserchant client, not a TCP client.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -