php - Braintree dropin UI : validate billing address custom fields before form submit -


I have set up a drop-in UI in my checkout page but I also accept the customer's billing and shipping address. Before submitting the checkout form of Want to Drop-in UI Card

It automatically creates a snarl from the server and adds it to our form, but how can I validate the drop-in and address fields at the same time? / P>

I work in Braintree on the JS SDK team.

Currently, drop-in does not allow for farms beyond credit card, termination, CVV and postal code. However, it is designed to work in the context of your checkout form. If you want to stop the drop-in from submitting yourself, you can run your own verification once you are not produced, you can define the callback in your configuration and then if you are satisfied you can With your results you can manually resubmit

You must remember that an input field involves including a name that your server requires is the default payment_method_nonce .

For example:

  braintree.setup ('CLIENT_TOKEN', 'dropin', {paymentMethodNonceReceived: function (event), do not) {// your validation set Simulate timeout (functions) {var form = document.getElementsByTagName ('form') [0]; Var input = document.createElement ('input'); input.name = 'payment_method_nonce'; Input.value = nonce; form.appendChild (input); form.submit ();}, 500);}});   

More information about this can be found here:

I hope that it will be helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -