php - Use phpcassandra in codeigniter -


Hello I am new to the Kassandra database. I am trying to do a project in the coordinator with the Kosindra database. I have downloaded phpcassandra files through the link given below.

When I'm trying to automatically load my casssandra.php in the codeigniter, I could not find any existence: Cassandra error Why did I get this error and how to resolve this issue?

You have to create a cover for this if you want to use it as a library.

I suggest that you take the route. You can check out a suitable library.

If you use this special library, then in this way you will have to go to work in Codeigniter.

composer.json
  {"require": {"php": "& gt; = 5.3.0", "thobbs / phpcassa": "1.1.0 "}}   

index .php
 " ../composer/autoload.php "is required;   

system / core / codeigniter.php
  // where the codiginator starts to load the main controller // $ cassandraDB will be in global scope, therefore You can write a cover $ cassandraDB = new connectionpool ('localhost'); // Then right after // if (class_exists ('CI_DB') and isset ($ CI- & gt; db)) // {// CI-> DB- & gt; Close (); //} $ cassandraDB-> Close ();   

User Model

Apply this how you work in your model

  public function __construct () {// You may need ASD $ Casandra DB! $ This- & gt; User = new column family ($ cassandraDB, 'standard1'); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -