gruntjs - Grunt JSHint - Not checking indentations -


I have indent set to 4. If I remove all indents in a source file, JSHint does not fail for it. It checks everything but indentation how can I check it for indentation?

In addition, I have installed the plug-in, it also does not work!

Here is a part of my grinfile:

  // Make sure code styles are equal and there are no obvious mistakes: {Option: {jshintrc: '.jshintrc' , Reporter: Required ('jshint-stylish')}, all: {Src: ['Grunt.files.js',' <% = yeoman.app% & gt; / Script / {, * /} *. Js ']}, Exam: {Option: {jshintrc:' test / .jshintrc '}, Src: [' test / spec / {, * /} *. Js']}},   

and my jshint:

  {"is true," eqeqeq ": true," immed ": true, True, "browser": true, "esnext": true, "bitwise": true, "camelcase" is true, "unused": true, "strict": 4, "latif": true False, "Globals": "True," "Noucup": True, "NORG": True, "Fault": "Singles", "Reggae": "real", "trailing" Angular ": wrong}} 

TL; Dr.: NPM installs Do Hard-Matching- jshi Nt@0.9.2


It Reveals This is a fraud.

There is no accepted answer, but it suggests that this is an issue with the version of JSHint that is installed. 2.5.0 Indent Options And support for some other style items was removed.

When I just installed the content-container-jshint , I found the version 0.10.0 and OP (Because 0.10.0 relies on JSHIT 2.5.0); When I use the grunt-contrib- Jshint@0.9.2 (rather than the previous version which used JSHint 2.4.0), my results have been published with a bunch of indentation errors (expected).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -