ios - Accidentally overwrote iPhone device location via Xcode -


So I'm working on a location-based iPhone app. I'm mainly testing on the iOS simulator, and like using core location simulation is all good - I can be in New York or San Francisco or anywhere.

Then I proceed to test my app on my iPhone, with that checkbox still enabled I go for walking (e.g., real real world), dragging Google Maps , And realized that is not my real simulator, the iPhone is using a fake location In this example my iPhone is thinking that it is in London (where I live), but Piccadilly Not the right middle in the circus I am not.

I go home, open the exode, and to ensure that I (due to just a strange GPS bug etc.), the reason 'default location' has been changed to Johannesburg. Unplug your phone, open Google Maps (and to make sure, Foursquare), the same deal stranded in Johannesburg.

So this is definitely the panel that bore my phone , but I did not know how to reset it.

I have not tried that:

  • Changing 'default location' to 'none' Rerunning
  • 'location emulation permission 'Disable & amp; Rerunning

    It seems that once you make an excuse to give your iPhone an arbitrary place, then just fixing it does not fix it.

    location simulation

    Any ideas? I am traveling in a few days and really need my GPS to work!

    It happened to me first, it was very weird and mysterious!

    I do not remember how I decided it, but: You have reset place & amp; Privacy Settings In the Settings app? If everything fails, I suspect that reset all settings will probably work.

    As I tried to remember, I feel that hard pressing can also work with the phone (just turn it off, turn it back on).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -