ios - Only subject set in MFMailComposeViewController -


I am trying to use MFMailComposeViewController, I have set up all the fields that I want to set up: MFMailComposeViewController * Message = [[MFMailComposeViewController alloc] init]; [Message setMessageBody: @ "My message is here" HTML: no]; [Message Setpiece: [NSARRAAIIIJject: @ "My_domain.com"]]; [Message Set Topic: @ "Request Information"]; Message.mailComposeDelegate = self; // User InViewing Controller on Screen * Current Controller Controller * (UINavigationController *) [[UIApplication shared applicant] Rep] window] RootviewController]; [NavController presentViewController: Animated message: Yes complete: zero];

However, when compose mail mail window is the only field that is set then the subject happens and nothing else, the body, the fields are all empty What am I missing?

Test it on a real device with the mail account set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -