ios8 - Cannot see build phases, general settings in Xcode 6.1 -


I just downloaded XCode 6.1 seeds.

I have this problem with a specific project. The project information scene is completely different General, the construction phase section is missing all. I can see all the information and the establishment of the building.

It seems that ()

Anyone else had to face this issue? None of my other old projects is the issue.

I got the problem

This was a Nob fault. In the goal of the project settings, my goal was the project and the app was not targeted.

The classes were brought back by selecting the appropriate goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -