ios8 - Simple Swipe in Swift - xCode 6 -


I'm trying to make a simple swipe-up gesture, I pulled the swipe gesture detector on a UIImage, then I Drag the Ctrl button into my Swift file and create the following action: -

  @IBAction func swipeDice (Sender: UISwipeGestureRecognizer) {// test display testLabel.text = "Zing"} < / Code>  

The app runs and runs successfully, but when I do test the gesture, it does anything Does not seem to be in

Do all code need to run this gesture? How do I recognize it with a 2 finger swipe?

give you user interaction on UIImage to UIGestureRecognier Has been added: open

Multiplier Inspector for UIImage and tick User Interaction Enabled :

Enabling User Interaction on a UIImage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -