java - Which one is the application server in the given scenario -


I have a web application in Java 8. It has been developed using Spring 4, Hibernate 4 and Maven 3 framework. I am deploying application in Tomcat 8.

Now I have a stupid suspicion.

My web server is Tomato 8. But what could be the application server .. ???? Mainly an application is the server, not

the web From the server home page, "Apache Tomcat is an open source software implementation of Java Oblat and Java Server Pages Technologies".

The framework you mentioned is also a web server.

The web server you are using is not yet clear. It comes with the Coyote Connector component, which can provide according to the web server side of the equation, but it is possible that it is running under a different version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -