javascript - Alternate for Web Audio API -


I have a web program that uses the Web Audio API Here the issue is that I make it compatible for IE Want to Is there an alternative option for web audio API, so that I specifically run the same code on IE?

What do you need? If you need to do dynamic synthesis, audio routing, etc. you will only be able to get it with that web audio API, so your IE user is out of luck.

However, if all you need is to run audio files, then I recommend that you use howler.js in Howler's various browsers and the operating system has a lot of compatibility, in which IE Different versions of

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -