lisp - Basics for writing artificial intelligence? -


Now I am learning generalism and by this time I have heard many artificial intelligence. It seems that Lisp is a suitable language for writing such employees. So I wanted to try it and there was a problem with just one thing: how to do it, can you please give some sources and links, which generally explain the principles of wtiting one. I Thank you ..

Try reading for Peter Norwich - with the general Lisp example for the use of some popular techniques Good book in AI field, like solving problems, finding paths, symbolic calculations and a bit of NLP. Note that the book is outdated, and there are examples of code in pre-ness Lisp, so you will need to make changes in order to run on modern systems sometimes. Another good book is aka "AIMA" Examples of programming in AIMA are done in pseudocode, for cases of study of this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -