node.js - MEAN.js not showing in iframe -


I have to display the MEAN.JS app within an IARAM, so I started with a simple HTML file:

  & lt; Iframe style = "height: 100%; width: 100%;" Src = "http: // localhost: 3000 / # / workout!" & Gt; & Lt; / Iframe & gt;   

But then the iframe content is empty, can someone please help me? Understand: My app is using a helmet () that sets the Danny Set in the X-frames-option.

was doing. Therefore, in my express configuration I was set up:

App. Use (helmet.xframe ('allow', 'www.mydomain.com'));

And it worked

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -