Node.JS Multiple User inteaction -


I have just started appearing in the node. JS is very interested in knowing and how and if it is possible for many users to interact.

Right now I am trying to get a static HTML page so that a variable = a = 0; Every time A is clicked with a very simple onclick listener.

What do I think and some other knowledgeable person can tell me whether it is possible to open that page on two devices, tell my laptop and my phone and update the variables on both screens Click to increase and increase the number.

Is this something easy? (How is it "simple"? What will it be, without the database and just with javascript? Can someone tell me in the direction of research because I am currently feeling my way around without direction I generally know that this will be a database based feature, but I do not need to be firmly literate, only when the page is open, the value should be "missed".

You should try socket.io with it.

With the function socket.emit and socket. You can trigger the event server-side from client-side and vice versa.

Chat here for a simple example, hope it will help you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -