php - Active class not applied to certain menu items -


I feel stupid because I had asked a similar question before, but now when I went to apply it again I am running in a similar problem.

I am working with a blog template using PHP to load page elements from the database. My PHP is a built-in menu and a .active style:

  & quot; Div role = "navigation" id = "menu" & gt; & Lt; div class = "page-menu" & gt; & Lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li class = "list-object" & gt; & Lt; A href = "/ anchor / posts" title = "postal" & gt; Mail & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; li class = "list-object" & gt; & Lt; A href = "/ anchor / demo page -3" title = "demo page 3" & gt; Demo page 3 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; li class = "list-object" & gt; & Lt; A href = "/ anchor / demo page-4" title = "demo page 4" & gt; Demo page 4 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; li class = "list-object" & gt; & Lt; A href = "/ anchor / demo" title = "demo page" & gt; Demo & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Style & gt; . Active {background-color: # 0d597e; } & Lt; / Style & gt;   

This is my script:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {var current = location.pathname; $ (' Menu Li a '). Each (function () {var $ this = $ (this); if ($ (this) .attr (' href ') IndexOf (current)! == -1) {$ this.addClass ('Active');}})}) Now, I know that this works because an active class has been added to "post", none of the other pages do when they click.  

The post page becomes active category when no other clicks occur, then < / P>

I also tested with alert (location.pathname) and they were all right back. Where am I going wrong? I am pulling my hair trying to sort this out.

There is an error in the console on the demo page -3 and demo-page-4 on the video with the video. 'Uncustom Type error - Undefined' substituted 'property can not be read, this JS error prevents JS from running further and your menu function will not be called. Fix this error and your menu will work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -