php - How to set up remote debugging with phpstorm and Xdebug -


I have seen other questions / answers about this subject, but none of these have the same issue with me, so Here we are going:

What I'm trying to do

I am using phpStorm 8 to develop PHP websites (this Specific case KPPHP 2.5.1). I have a copy of the website on my computer, make any changes in it and upload the new version of the production server through an integrated FTP tool. So far, all is very easy, no problem.

Now I would like to start using Xdebug to debug websites using the production server (PHP 5.3.28), so I'm trying to set up a remote with PhpStorm and Xdebug Debugging

What have I done now

I installed Xdebug 2.1.3 on the production server, and it to work seems to check what I have done, and all these things work.

looks like this configured in php.ini :

  zend_extension = "/ usr / local / src / xdebug-2.1 .0 / module / xdebug.so "xdebug.profiler_enable = '0' xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = '1' xdebug.profiler_output_dir = '/ home / username / debug' Xdebug.remote_enable = '1' xdebug.remote_connect_back = '1'   

I am not setting the remote_port variable because I am fine with the default port (9000). Also, I am not setting IP remote_host because I am using the remote_connect_back option to allow multiple IPs, as explained above.

I also tried 2 different ways to set it:

  1. I followed it, but at Step 7 Never call me Incoming Connection dialog.

  2. I also followed it but I do not have debugger drop from step in Integrating XDebug with PhpStorm < / P>

    What do I want

    If someone can help me, am I missing or doing wrong? Would be great!

    I will add this comment, but not the necessary representative.

    Have you set the preferences in your project properly? Were you able to configure and validate your deployment server (under deployment)?

    After this, PHP & gt;

    Ensure that you can do XDebug without PDST, after that you can integrate and integrate the circle. this. In addition to the Php.ini settings, the driver path, which I am using for my CLI project:

      xdebug.remote_enable = 1 xdebug.remote_connect_back = 1 xdebug.remote_autostart = 1 xdebug Remote_host = 192.168.100.1   

    Most important, listen to LazyOne Specify your remote host and do not run debugger on your production gear Spend some time in learning about virtual machines My recommendation VirtualBox , Stray, and saltstack are used to check out with These tools allow you to debug your code in an environment that is close to production as possible without adding burden and risk to your debugging tool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -