php - neo4j/Everyman - how to pass in a string parameter? -


The parameter is trying to pass in a string value as the following:

  $ names = array ('test0', 'test1', 'test2'); $ Q0 = "match (n: label0 {id: '{param0}'}) return n"; $$ = $ Q1- & gt; getResultSet () ($ Name as $ name) {$ q1 = new Everyman \ Neo4j \ Cypher \ Query ($ connection, $ q0, Array ( 'param0' = & gt; $ name);) run this code Gives me the 3  var_dump  output, which results in no result. If I get the actual ultimate value (instead of getting it from the array), I get the expected result set. Anyway, if I enter the query using NEO 4J-Shell, then I expect that value (th) I get .  

So what am I doing wrong? I'm sure I'm using it wrongly, but I do not know how.

I can put the variable directly and the query also works (though this parameter anywhere in the query). It is doing this only through a parameter that seems problematic.


Edit:

  • neo4j v2.1.4

      $ q0 =" match (n: label0 {id: {param0}}) return n ";   

    What happens if you do this? That single quote?

    You can rewrite your query:

    and enter the entire string array as the absolute

      $ names = array ( 'Test0', 'test1', 'test2'); $ Q0 = "match (N: label 0) WHERE n.id IN {param0} return n"; Make $ Q1 = new Everyman \ Neo4j \ Cypher \ Query ($ connection, $ q0, array ( 'param0' = & gt; $ name);   

    Make sure Index At: label0 (name)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -