ruby on rails - How do i open text editor using a command line on Cloud9? -


I'm new to ROR. I am using the Cloud9 IDE to build my application, I want to know the command line Open Text Editor.

I have tried GEDT, but it does not work.

Thank you.

You first need to point to your editor. You can then type the shortcut to open the editor. For example, when you are using ROR, I assume that you are on the Mac. If you want to change it to say vim, now I do not know that you have set up cloud 9 because you left it. You will need to change the part of the syntax below after the "Editor" and point to Cloud9 instead of VIM. I hope this will be helpful, if you have any questions or want to give more information, then I can help you further. echo "Export Editor = / usr / bin / vim" & gt; & Gt; ~ / .zshrc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -