vba - MS Word exportasfixedformat PDF clear form field's result and save PDF with empty values -


I create a document in MS Word 2007, then enter a text form field in it. I keep this control by putting programs in different places of the document. Then I put some fields in the form field

In the code:

  name = document. Farmfield (J) .name; if (name == "ground") document.Formfield (j) Result = "some text" ...   

then go to menu Save as PDF.

Form field is empty after saving the text, and PDF is empty, what is the WTF (feature)?

How to save the PDF with the text in the text field?

I resolved the problem by code instead of the form field via its result:

Pre> i = ND FormFields.Count; Whereas (i> gt; nd.formfield (i) .range = nd.formfield (i). result; I = ND Farmfield Calculation; End;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -