winapi - What' s the ways to run a process inside my process, without create another process? -


I have an application where I own, I have control of the code and I have no other application In windows I want to run, I have to run this process inside my application process. Why do I have to do this? Because I have some tests to perform subclasses in this process, and the SetWindowLong function only works if running on the same process.

I know how to make a DLL injection in the process, but without injection, is there a way to do this?

You can not execute a new process inside an existing process. If you take advantage of the functionality of other processes as your own library, then you will need to make another process. In that case, if you really need a sub-section of a window, you will need to enter the code in the process of the window that is the owner of the window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -