assembly - Intel Stack Growth and Reference -


I have some questions related to Intel IA-32 stack. Specifically:

  1. When I put a value on the stack push , the stack pointer is reduced by the value of the pushed value (% esp - size ), and the value is stored on the old value of % esp .
  2. If I write without pop> , I need to increase the stack pointer (% esp + size ).
  3. Rather than adding the required size to the stack, it is my perception that when it happens, I want the value away to towards Instead of going from the indicator address.
  4. For this reason, someone else will pick up the poorly read data.

    Is the logic given above me right? thank you in advanced.

    1. Wrong, new has been written on% esp value.
    2. Due to the wrong, # 1 point: You can read your most recent value from (% esp) . You need to add % esp to access older items.
    3. This code is just allocating a block of memory from the stack as a local storage. The block is filled later.
    4. Not sure what you mean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -