How can I control spotify music from a different app and pull information such as playlist and track currently playing? (ANDROID) -


How can I control Spotify (for example) from a different app (I'm making) Drag such information into playlists and currently playing tracks? (Android)

  • I want to create a prototype app to control the music player (play, pause, next, previous, etc.) of Spotchies and pull the information of the current track I also want to playlists and playlists with all the songs currently in the queue

  • I tried to use the audio manager, but it only worked for the default Android media player Have done (This tool stops / stops the media player but does not work with either SpOSTCach or third party application)

  • & lt; & Lt; After that, I tried to use the code on the second best answer to this post, and it works only for Android's default music player.

  • I also got Spotify's Android Beta API but they say that you should not use it for commerce use.

    What can you suggest to me?

    Right now I am trying to prototype this by creating a button to play / stop music, playing at present is playing by Spotchies.

    I think Spotify's Android beta Going through the API If you want feature specific features (playlists, radios, user information, ...), then there is a way to use it.

    Non commercial use probably means that you have to contact them and if you plan to sell your app using your API, then the right to use it. Keep in mind that this is still a beta API, so things can change, so you may have to modify your app.

    If you want to get the song title and artist, and be able to control "play", "pause", "next", ... then yes, you control the default music player May be able to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -