html - Output singular boolean htm tag attribute values in Ember.View attributeBindings -


Amber docks for Amber. Viewing FeaturesBinding indicates that:

If return value is a featurebinding monitoring asset is Boolean, property follows the HTML pattern, it repeats the attribute name as its property

However, I'm marking my pages with schema.org semantic data and would like to set the ItemsScope attribute on one of my tag tags but when I type attribute With so therefore binding Amber wants to give me:

itemscope = "itemscope"

Instead of just a vanilla "Mdrspop" Boolean attribute tags.

I think the answer can be "not currently possible" but it seems that should be qualified so that I want to appeal to some knowledge Before leaving

If you set an item's scope on the string 'true' instead of Boolean It should work instead of true .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -