javascript - How do I create a simple service in a Phonegap application to run a setInterval() in the background? -


I have been with a very simple phonegap app that includes a stopwatch type feature, which will start Need to run indefinitely, unless the user closes it / runs in the background, even if the user closes it, I mainly work in javascript, and the only solution that needs Java Be searching And now it's a bit like my realm though I hope that there is a simple solution to implement a service with PhoneGAP, where the whole goal is to set a set (, 1000), when the device is inactive . So what would be the easiest option for this?

Your best bet is to use the background services plugin

Without it your application will stop when it is set in the background. I have read about using a web server to use AJAX calls to keep my app running in the background, which will keep things like Set Interval, but I The method has never been tested / tested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -