javascript - Making Web App fit to browser width using Google Apps Script -


I have a web app that looks good but it is not suitable for browser width and to scroll down Shows the scroll bar. I tried this code to make it work, it only puts the app in the center of the screen, but it is not suitable for the width of the browser:

  var app = UiApp.createApplication (). SetTitle ('app 2015'). SetStyleAttribute ('left', '26% '). Set-style attribute ('condition', 'relative');   

I tried to add .setWidth (100) to the previous code, however it does not fit the web app for browser width.

My web app needs to show the application form and the same white spaces in the center left and right of the app.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks "100 to make the width of the app similar to the width of the browser.%" Instead of "100" Code>.

In addition, if you want to focus your content in the browser, set the width to a certain width, such as "1000px" or "60% ", and set the margin to " 0 auto ", which means that the browser must decide left and right margins. Then the content should be centered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -