objective c - Autolayout how to grow as large as it can -


I am using autolayout in my project, but in this simple use I am unable to do it. If it has a label with a text field that has a vertical barrier:

H: | [SearchLabel] -5- [searchText] |

There is a vertical obstacle, but it is next to the point of the question what I want, the space to move to the left side is the search. Instead it's a very small box, how can I complete it?

I have used compression resistance but now I have tried to do it and work fully Does: [_SearchBallSetContentHousingPreference: Axis for UILayoutPriorityDefaultHigh: UILayoutConstraintAxisHorizontal];

The book I am reading according to this means: "Content gossip describes the desire to match its boundary to the natural shape of its content" < P> Who does what I want :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -