shared libraries - .so error when i run radius server in debugging mode -


This is an error when I run the radius server in debugging mode radiusd-x . I have checked a lot and I am unable to get the argument, why is it really growing.

Root @ MSIS-Thinkpad-R61: /home/amsys/freeradius-server-2.2.5# radiusd -X
radiusd: Error while loading shared library: libfreeradius-radius -020205.so: The shared object can not open the file: a file or directory

When I prefstly installed the radius server, why did I get this problem?

If anyone knows about this, please give me a quick response, how to get this error. You are truly admirable.

You may have moved the libraries after installation, and include that location in your Linker Path Was not done where you transferred them ldd -v & lt; Pathus radiusd> To use where the lancer was assumed that the libraries were going to be located.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -