velocity - Comparing dates from PocketQuery -


I am trying to create a simple program that takes a date and it has a red, green or yellow look Which denotes how far it relies on "today ()" is it

I am using Pocket software to get a log time from an Oracle database Use, the query load is OK and I have a very low $ result list

this day S

The example template I used below is Diaca in Pocket which uses my script as the first step in working. I just want to compare a simple date-time variable LOG_TIME is in datetime format.

This script ends with results and X for each line.

I have tested $ dateFormatter.getCurrentDateTime () and it shows the right time so I think that there should be something with the result reading.

The next step is to compare it more accurately, let us know where LOG_TIME is ... 30 minutes from a fixed date and the color will be yellow but the first step is to compare the work. & lt; Style & gt; . High {background: red; } .low {background: yellow; } & Lt; / Style & gt; & Lt; Table class = "pocketquality-table confluence" & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; #foreach ($ column in column $ column) & lt; Th & gt; $! Column & lt; / Th & gt; #end & lt; / Tr & gt; #foreach ($ result in $ result) & lt; tr class = "# if ($ row.LOG_TIME & quot; $ dateFormatter.getCurrentDate ()) High # {elseif} ($ row.LOG_TIME & gt; $ dateFormatter.getCurrentDateTime ()) Less # End" & gt; #foreach ($ column $ column) & lt; Td> $! Column & lt; / Td> #end & lt; / Tr & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt;

TLR:

  • How do I compare a date from a pocket query to a date, which I call velocity (date format, date, whatever) get from?

    I would like to update you on my progress. I've got a code that I want. . High (background: red; font-weight: bold;} .low {background: greenyellow; thickness of fonts: bold;} & lt; / style & gt; ## Example of calendar #set ($ $ = nowadays = $ calendar getInstance ()) ## Set timings, check out ... Check if there is a better way to do this ... $ todayAtight.set (15, 10) $ etoet.seet.set (12, 46) $ most nightly.Set ( 13, 5) $ octite.gate time ()
    gt; table & gt; ## loop result #foreach ($ result in $ result) ## parameter toset #set ($ rowDate = $ To save calendar.getInstance ()) $ rowDate.setTime ($ row.LOGG_TID) #if ($ todayAtight.before ( $ Row data)) & lt; tr class = "low" & gt; #lse & lt; tr class = "high"> # end and lt; td> $ dateFormatter.formatGivenString ("YYYY-MM-dd hh: mm: ss ", $ row.LOGG_TID) & lt; / td> & lt; TD & gt; $ Row.DVH_AREA & lt; / td & gt; & lt; / tr & gt; #end &

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -