wget - Google Cloud Engine - failed to curl a website locate in Iran from my VM instance -


Actually I can not curl / wget an Iranian website

french.irib.ir < / P>

I use the Google Cloud Compute Engine with Debian Server

The firewall is open ...

Other URLs work

French.irib.ir

Can anyone see any of his examples?

From my personal computer, I can open a default page and curl the RSS feed of this Iranian site, why not Google VM? Restricts access to certain countries, including Iran, due to exports of restrictions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -