c# - Laying out forms in WPF -


I refer to tabular forms mainly with columns of labels and related input controls. In HTML we can see the & lt; Ul & gt; , & lt; ol & gt; , or my favorites, & lt; Dl & gt; , some labels and inputs can be used to make them integral input devices (in WPF) I do not have anything but a grid with two columns control, one For labels and for one input many of these monsters are often required to complete a form layout.

Is WPF not an integral functionality for the form layout? It was designed for windows UI window, a great, many of which are simple forms, not fancy graphics or animations.

There are several containers in your disposal. There is a list explaining each one of the containers that you are probably interested in. You are able to specify the road definition and column define to create a grid to move to other controls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -