c# - WPF installation path Variable? where are my installation files -


I installed the gradient to make an installer for my program, while I was working with Visual Studio, I Very important file was created on a folder on my desktop, this folder is now inside the installed path.

Is there any way in terms of current installation path? Example: Get the icon from the environment. Installation path, or something for that effect? Like how can I reference my installation folder without writing a longer string path, assuming the folder?

The following code will give you the folder that contains the WPF application, which was installed at that place It was established.

  string path = path.gate directory name (assembly; gate excursion accordion). Location);   

You must include the following namespaces

  using System.IO; Using the system.   

You can do anything like this

  string path = path.comb (path .gate directory name (assembly. "Resources ");    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -