Description format for partial uploads of byte data using HTTP PATCH method -


I want to use the HTTP Patch method to add the possibility of partial uploads to the rest of the interface. Me and other methods of describing patch instruction are used to partially update (and extend) the existing JSON and XML resources through the loop mechanism, e.g. JSN does not comply with the format for patching - I look at the formats that comply.

TL; DR : How to describe patches for byte data? Is there an existing RFC or semi-standard to describe those current money, especially the data attached?

As far as I can tell: No one has ever written it, defining the media type and Should submit internet drafts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -