excel - Pivot Table Chart Macro -


I have a chart that I should put in a chart. I need a macro which will get every pivot table and their Will create charts for Here is what I have so far. What this is doing is making chart based on the first pivot table data reference is a number that changes in 1 to 2 3 etc. As it goes from different table to table.

  Set the ActiveSheet.PivotTables.Count = 0 if the sub CreateChart (I, V, SHEETNAME) dim objPivot PivotTable, objPivotRange as the boundary, objChart charts, set subdomain objPivot = ActiveSheet.PivotTables (I) objChart = set charts. Add objPivotRange = objPivot.TableRange1 with objChart .SetSourceData objPivotRange .ChartType = xl3DColumn .Legend.Delete .ApplyDataLabels. XlLocationAsNewSheet, SheetName & amp; Finished with "Chart" ActiveWorkbook.ShowPivotTableFieldList = False ActiveWorkbook. ShowPivotChartActiveFields = false end subs   

then f'ing stackoverflow wont answer me any comments, which is the bull that's $ hit Left to answer But anyway, the tables are designated as all specific pivottable1 pivottable2, etc. Hence it does not matter whether I use index or pivottablename.

Text after "itemprop =" text ">

Table name passes instead of table name and index number.

  set chartTable = ActiveSheet.PivotTables (ptTableN)    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -