How to change data inside an mdf file in localdb -


My question is similar to this, but I do not have just "local" server with Microsoft SQL Server Express:

I have a closed device that I need to export the data so that it can be imported with jerobvi in ​​web application. Instructions to download the "Microsoft SQL-Server Express 2012 LocalDB" I installed it and everything works fine, I was never asked to enter the DB name, username or password.

Now I have to change some data inside the MDF file, but I do not know that I have never worked with any Microsoft SQL product. Originally a standard SQL console would be enough for me.

In the linked question it was suggested to link this file into Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, although I have been asked for a server name and can not connect to it Local Host.

Can I add management studio to localdi? Or is there any way to execute ordinary SQL commands on an MDF file or what I can do? Mark B was right:

Mark B was right:

Both "Microsoft SQL-Server Express 2012" Install more tools, attach the file, and you can execute any SQL command inside Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. Overall, I hope I will not have to use it again):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -