how to pass data from python to an HTML page -


I am currently working on a program in Python that keeps track of many builds. This progress is given in an HTML file which is currently deleted and I have been re-written with new data to update it. Although I know that this idea is not an approach, although I have never worked with HTML web pages at any degree.

But I want to make it right, but every time I search for something, I just have to get data from the HTML page with a program. So whatever I am asking is some guide lines that I need to see how I get it.

There is also a suggestion as to how the right approach will be. I have to pass the data on the html page from my running Python program.

If advertising can be lucky that someone posseses a very simple example exsample. Just like a dragon can ever be on a text box or any html page.

  #! / Usr / bin / python3 __author__ = Urlib import request 'adan' goog_url = 'http://real-chart.finance.yahoo.com/table.csv?s=GOOG&d=8&e=2&f=2014& g = d & amp; a = 2 and b = 27 & amp; C = 2014 & amp; Ignore = .csv 'def DL (csv_url, dest): response = request.urlopen (csv_url) csv_str = str (response.read ()) line = csv_str.split ("line in line for fx = open (dest," W "): fx.write (line +" \ n ") fx.close () dl (goog_url, 'a.csv')   

This file is a file of your choice Will take the file into the name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -