ios - How to get host's app object from app extension? -


I have a custom keyboard extension and I need to know when my keyboard has been shown / hidden I I read: register (empty) registerbookboard notification {[NSNotificationCenter defaultCenter] addObserver: self selector: @sillector (keyboard WasShown :) name: UIKeyboardWillShowNotification object: zero]; [[NSNotificationCenter defaultCenter] addObserver: Self Selector: @Selector (KeyboardValbHead :) Name: UIKeyboardWillHideNotification Object: Zero]; } // When UIKeyboardDidShowNotification is sent - (zero) Keyboard noise: (NSNotification *) An alert {} / when UIKeyboardWillHideNotification is sent - (zero) keyboard WillBeHidden: (NSNotification *) An alert {}

But this code applies to the application. addObserver logic itself means that. So, to pass for register notifications, how can I get an object from my host app (this app can be any app with the field)?

Or there are three other options that the keyboard has been shown / hidden?

Even with the IFirstResponder extension - not an option, I guess.

This is probably too late to answer me, but you get that notice from NSNotification I really do not think that this code will never work, since most NSNation keyboards are disabled within the sandbox of extensions.

For example, I tried to use the OnCopyClipboard notification, but it never works for me. Do you have to walk it? I'm really interested in those results.

Sorry, I do not have to say that this is because the keyboard extension is well known for the sandbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -